Hormone Replacement Therapy
For many women, hormonal fluctuations can pose challenges in different areas of life at various times of life, which is why hormone replacement therapy has become so popular. Whether it’s due to childbirth, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or just normal aging, hormonal balance is a critical part of a happy life and something you can achieve with the right treatment.
Let us help you restore your hormone levels and get you back to feeling like your old self
Call our office today to schedule a consultation
Why Choose Hormone Therapy?
For some women, hormonal fluctuations result in mild issues that aren’t particularly disruptive, while others seem to have their entire lives turned upside down.
Wherever you happen to be in that range, restoring your hormones to optimal levels should provide you with noticeable benefits in different areas of your life.
Some of the benefits of hormone therapy include:
- Reduced bloating
- Reduced fatigue
- Fewer hot flashes or less intense hot flashes
- Better sleep
- Better moods
- Increased sex drive
- Less vaginal dryness
- More comfortable and enjoyable intercourse
- Decreased bone loss
- Healthier looking skin
- Improved sense of well being
Signs of Low Hormone Levels
Whether it’s due to normal aging, genetics, lifestyle, or a specific health condition, most women with lower than normal hormone levels will benefit from having them balanced out.
We never really get a full understanding of just how crucial the right hormonally balance is until things are thrown into disarray, and we begin to experience some of the telltale signs of hormonal imbalance.
Here are some of the signs you should watch for:
- Decreased stamina – You’ll find that you don’t have the same energy to make it through the day.
- Weight gain – Extra pounds creep on even though you aren’t doing anything differently.
- Unprovoked mood wwings – You can’t seem to get a handle on your moods, even though there are no external triggers.
- Hot flashes – You can’t seem to cool down, even when it’s cool in the room or you’re outside.
- Excessive sweating at night – Similar to hot flashes, only while you are trying to sleep.
- Reduced sex drive - You don’t have the same interest in sexual activity that you used to.
- General fatigue – You always seem tired no matter how much sleep you get.
- Acne – Breakouts even though you’re well past the normal age for acne.
- Memory loss – You can’t seem to remember simple things or forget appointments, etc.
- Inability to sleep – You just lay there, unable to sleep for most of the night.
- Brittle hair and nails – You notice hair and nails breaking off when they never used to.
If you are considering hormone replacement therapy in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, or any city in Palm Beach County, contact us today at (561) 926-9494 to schedule a consultation.