Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is a treatment that can help balance hormones in individuals who are experiencing hormonal imbalances or deficiencies. Hormonal imbalances can occur due to a variety of factors, including age, medical conditions, and lifestyle choices.
HRT involves replacing the hormones that the body is lacking or not producing enough of, with synthetic hormones. HRT is often used to alleviate symptoms of menopause, such as hot flashes, mood swings, and sleep disturbances.
Let us help you restore your hormone levels and get you back to feeling like your old self
Call our office today to schedule a consultation
At My Body Worx Wellness, we specialize in hormone replacement therapy and provide individualized treatment plans for each of our clients. Our team of experts will conduct a thorough evaluation of your hormone levels and symptoms to determine the most effective course of treatment for you.
Why Choose Hormone Therapy?
HRT can help restore hormone levels and alleviate these symptoms, improving overall quality of life can also help reduce the risk of osteoporosis and certain types of cancers. This type of treatment is a safe an effective treatment option for woman suffering with symptoms associated with menopause.
Some of the benefits of hormone therapy include:
- Reduced bloating
- Reduced fatigue
- Fewer hot flashes or less intense hot flashes
- Better sleep
- Better moods
- Increased sex drive
- Less vaginal dryness
- More comfortable and enjoyable intercourse
- Decreased bone loss
- Healthier looking skin
- Improved sense of well being
Signs of Low Hormone Levels
Low hormone levels can cause a variety of symptoms that can affect an individual's physical and emotional well-being. The signs of low hormone levels can vary depending on which hormone is deficient and the severity of the deficiency.
Here are some of the signs you should watch for:
- Decreased stamina – You’ll find that you don’t have the same energy to make it through the day.
- Weight gain – Hormones can play a role in regulating metabolism and weight management. Low hormone levels can lead to weight gain, particularly in the midsection.
- Unprovoked mood swings – Hormones can affect mood and emotional well-being. Low hormone levels can cause irritability, anxiety, and depression.
- Hot flashes – Low hormone levels can cause hot flashes, which can affect overall quality of life.
- Excessive sweating at night – Low estrogen levels can cause hot flashes, which can disrupt sleep.
- Reduced sex drive - Hormones can play a role in sexual function and desire. Low hormone levels can lead to a decreased sex drive and vaginal dryness.
- General fatigue – A lack of energy or persistent tiredness can be a sign of low hormone levels.
- Acne – Low hormone levels can cause breakouts even though you’re well past the normal age for acne.
- Memory loss – Hormones play a role in cognitive function, and low hormone levels can cause memory problems and difficulty concentrating.
- Inability to sleep – Hormones can affect sleep patterns, and low hormone levels can lead to difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be worth considering hormone level testing to determine if low hormone levels are the cause.
If you are considering hormone replacement therapy contact us today at (561) 926-9494 to schedule a consultation.