Are you feeling run down? Have you experienced fatigue, hair loss, headaches, or even depression? IV therapy may be just what you need.
IV therapy utilizes vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and other natural elements to treat a wide range of disorders and health conditions.
If you are vitamin deficient, experience fatigue, congenital disabilities, headaches, and even depression, contact us today. We will create a custom IV Therapy treatment plan that will help restore your health and help you regain your quality of life.
Rejuvenate your body with IV therapy
Call us today to schedule a consultation
Clean out the weekend.
Kick start your metabolism
Restore skin, hair & nail health.
Halt the aging process.
Vitamin IV Therapy
Those who have symptoms of dehydration or have fibromyalgia, viral infections, illnesses associated with excessive oxidation damage (ex: cancer or immune deficiencies), or even anyone with malabsorption issues can benefit from intravenous fluid therapy.
Numerous prescription medications and medical disorders affect the way your body absorbs vitamins, and IV therapy can counteract those effects.
Other conditions and factors make it difficult for your body to absorb vitamins from food or vitamin supplements consumed by mouth.
- Low stomach acid
- Ulcerative colitis
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Gallbladder removal
- Harmful bacteria or yeast in the gut
- Leaky gut
- Crohn’s disease
We can administer an IV infusion of vitamins and nutrients directly into a vein, bypassing your digestive system and allowing your body to absorb higher concentrations of the elements it needs to thrive.
Benefits of Intravenous Therapy
Hydration IV helps to restore the balance of fluids in your body and improve or maintain your health. Many acute and chronic illnesses can be treated with IV therapy.
High doses of vitamins and other nutrients are used to treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Vitamin C: This vitamin, delivered intravenously, can boost your immune system, antioxidant levels, and tissue health. It also protects against cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant, glutathione is used mostly in the brain and liver. It helps your body detoxify itself and also supports immune system function.
- Calcium: You need calcium for bone and tooth health. When given to you as part of infusion therapy, calcium can also decrease your muscle tension.
- Magnesium: Magnesium treatment can relieve your pain, migraines, constipation, cramps, and muscle tension. Plus, it can increase your energy levels.
- B vitamins: You may be more familiar with receiving B vitamin injections. Many Americans are low in one or more of these vital nutrients. Receiving them as an IV treatment can increase your energy levels and improve your mood. They also support weight loss efforts and nervous and adrenal system health.
IV therapy is used to decrease the intensity and duration of an illness. Other benefits of intravenous therapy are enhanced athletic performance and increased energy. Many people feel more relaxed and energetic after a vitamin IV.
You may also benefit from IV therapy for:
- Dehydration from the flu or overexertion
- Food poisoning
- The appearance of your hair and skin
- Before and after an athletic performance
- Those who have an illness
If you have been thinking about getting treated with IV therapy in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, or any city in Palm Beach County, contact us today at (561) 926-9494 to schedule a consultation.