Are you searching for a non-surgical pain relief treatment for your condition? Platelet-rich plasma therapy is a leading treatment option for chronic pain and joint degeneration. Our doctors offer this regenerative medicine treatment that’s proven to jump-start your body’s natural healing processes, promote healing, and help resolve a wide range of painful conditions.
If you suffer from a painful condition and want a non-surgical solution, platelet-rich plasma therapy could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Discover the healing power of PRP therapy
Call us today to schedule a consultation
PRP injections use your blood as the foundation of the treatment. We medically process your blood samples to isolate and concentrate your blood platelets and plasma.
The healing solution, once injected, encourages natural healing and healthy tissue regeneration.
Your blood platelets contain growth factors and healing properties that trigger biological processes upon injection. These responses help you get all-natural pain relief without the risks and recovery time often associated with surgery.
Platelets are your body’s first response to injury. When you are injured, your blood platelets initiate repair and attract stem cells to the injury for help with healing.
Platelet-rich plasma targets several different conditions and is suitable for the treatment of the following:
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Joint pain
- Damaged or degraded cartilage
- Torn ligaments
- Plantar fasciitis
- Disc problems
Benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
The main benefits of PRP therapy are that it is non-surgical, minimally invasive, and has zero chance of side effects because comes from your body.
Other benefits include:
- A safe procedure with no risks of disease transmission since the treatment uses your blood.
- It’s suitable for treating a range of injuries caused by aging, degeneration, workplace accidents, auto accidents, sports injuries, and more.
- The procedure may speed up the healing time for acute injuries that typically take weeks to heal.
- PRP is an outpatient procedure performed at our medical center.
- The procedure, including preparation and cleaning of the injection site and recovery, is usually short so that it doesn’t take too much time out of your day.
- There is minimal downtime with these treatments, and you should be able to continue with your normal activities after your treatments.
If you’d like to learn more about the healing power of platelet-rich plasma in Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Lake Worth, or any city in Palm Beach County, call us today at (561) 926-9494 to schedule a consultation.